Information Management and Services
Are you a senior Windows/Azure engineer who wants to rise above yourself, in your profession and as a person? Do you want to be challenged every day? At the TU/e, scientists and students continuously create the unthinkable. The strength of the IT landscape is their key to success and, hence, so are you. These creative minds expect you to offer them a solution for tomorrow that doesn’t exist today. Together we are building the high performance backbone that this epicenter of science and technology demands. Are you driven by taking ownership and do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? We would like to get in touch with you!
To expand our team of IT professionals we are looking for several Windows/ Azure engineers (Windows/Azure).
The Windows/ Azure engineer maintains our hybrid cloud environment which consists of an
on-premise datacenter and a steadily growing cloud landscape mainly based on Azure and other SAAS providers. You are the expert in this environment and participate in campus wide projects to optimally support our research, development and students.
You will maintain and improve in collaboration with colleagues or in project teams our hybrid Microsoft infrastructure You will analyze technical issues and provide feedback to both internal organization and suppliers, where you will act as a single point of contact. Besides this you are responsible for initiating, planning and executing lifecycle projects.
Who are you?
- Bachelor or higher educational level and a Microsoft certification;
- Proven track record in complex enterprise Windows server environments;
- Experienced in core Windows technologies including Active Directory;
- Knowledge of server management within a datacenter;
- Experience with Windows management tooling (SCCM, Zabbix, etc);
- VMware experience (certification is considered an advantage);
- Solid in Powershell;
- Experience in Office 365 and Azure;
- Experienced with Backup technologies;
- Experience with enterprise storage solutions is considered an advantage.
- You have basic knowledge of networking.
- Experience with ITIL and Prince2 methodology;
- You are a team player, who likes to share collaborate with colleagues;
- You are a connector between technology and service.
What we offer:
- An environment in which you are given the opportunity to show off your excellent skills.
- A position where you are able to translate business requirements into new technology solutions;
- Working at an inspiring campus where we work for the benefit of humanity and where you have plenty of room for personal development and growth;
- The salary is in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the Dutch Universities and depending on education and work experience.
- The salary is in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the Dutch Universities and depending on education and work experience, salary scale 10 or 11 with a minimum
€ 2.790,= and maximum of € 5.127,= (CAO-NU)
- An attractive package of fringe benefits, including excellent work facilities (sports opportunities on campus), extra holiday allowance 8%
in May, end-of-year bonus of 8.3% in December and 41 holidays per year.
Informatie en sollicitatie
Questions? Elly van den Eertwegh (recruiter) will be happy to answer them, e.a.m.v.d.eertwegh[at]tue.nl.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply using the ‘apply for this job’-button.