Program Manager EAISI
Are you able to connect the academic world and (inter-)national external network resulting in well balanced consortia for successful research proposals?
Instituten en overigen
EAISI - Eindhoven Artificial Intelligence Systems Institute
We are searching for a Program Manager on the High-Tech Industry area with a focus on robotics, AI and data. You’re the expert on acquiring AI research funding and developing new projects and consortia and establish a connecting role towards Industry. You know the rules and regulations imposed by the various funding organizations, you have built up / are able to build up a network of relevant academic and business contacts and you know what researchers in multiple departments are looking for. Your expertise enables you to match interesting opportunities with innovative ideas. Together with the researchers, you explore new research ideas, and support them in clearly articulating problems, approach, solutions and impact in project proposals or business contracts.
The Program Manager will initiate and organise the setup of new projects and consortia in the field of artificial intelligence in the EAISI application areas. You have excellent communication skills (written and oral) and social skills. You initiate/facilitate the dialogue between the different teams and stakeholders at the interface between industry and science. You are well-versed in the scientific world and seek the interfaces of disciplines to extract and embed new innovative research topics in the research agenda. You know the industrial roadmaps of the relevant industries as well as the relevant European roadmaps from the research framework program.
We are looking for a proactive and hands-on candidate (preferably Master’s degree or PhD degree) with excellent networking, strong analytical, organizational and negotiation skills. A good proficiency in Dutch and English is a must. In addition, you have:
- A few years working experience preferably in a comparable role, for example in industry, a research institute or an academic or applied science university.
- A proven track record in defining and attracting innovative research projects and funding in international consortia.
- Ability to partner-in and initiate consortium building for collaboration projects in national and European research funding programs.
- An extensive external network in national and international innovation and research environment with various cultural backgrounds and ability to maintain and pro-actively further develop the external network.
- Affinity with Artificial Intelligence with a focus on robotics (with an emphasis on mobility) and up to date with the latest AI trends.
- A dynamic, stimulating and challenging working environment with room for self-development, growth and subject-oriented/personal development.
- An initial salary in accordance with the knowledge and experience offered, of a minimum of € 3.746,- and a maximum of € 5.127,- (salary scale 11) gross per month for a full-time appointment in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Dutch Universities.
- An end-of-year bonus of 8.3% of the annual salary (corresponding to a monthly salary) and a holiday bonus of 8% of the annual salary.
- A total of 41 days of paid holiday leave, an attractive pension scheme (ABP), excellent sports facilities and childcare on campus.
- The initial year contract will be converted into a fixed contract after a mutual positive evaluation of the first year. An appointment via Euflex (TU/e secondment agency) is also an option.
Informatie en sollicitatie
Marijella van der Klugt, by email: email@example.com or phone: +31648457550
Cécile Gijsbers, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31651164692