At Philips Research in Eindhoven, prototypes and algorithms are currently being developed which will function as a starting point for the Post-Doc. The Post-Doc will be embedded in the Eindhoven MedTech Innovation Center (e/MTIC), which gives structure to the synergic collaboration that is in place between the TU/e, Philips, and all the clinical partners in the Eindhoven region. As such, the Post-Doc’s physical location will be flexible (Philips, TU/e or Catharina Hospital Eindhoven), depending on the specific needs that will develop in the course of the project.
As Post-Doc you will work with a new technology based on Ultrasound aimed for hemodynamic monitoring. Main expectations for the three years Post-doc are:
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master’s degree and PhD in Biomedical Engineering, Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent fields.
- A good knowledge of signal processing, statistical methods, mathematical modelling.
- A good knowledge of human physiology
- Programming skills (MATLAB and/or Python)
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Take responsibilities, proactive, results driven, good communication skills. Able to guide other PhDs in their work.
- Preferred: experience in collaborations with clinicians
In return, we offer you:
If interested, please use 'apply now'-button at the top of this page. You should upload the following:
Selection will begin immediately and continue until the position has been filled.
You can upload only one document (maximum file size is 10 MB). You have to bundle the documents.