Manager HR Advice & Talent Attraction
Human Resources Management
Would managing, shaping, growing and developing our team of HR advisors and the talent attraction team energize you? Are you motivated to work with the professionals of the HR Advice team to professionalize HR advising and optimize its processes in the departments and services? Are you enthusiastic about the prospect of further developing various HR topics such as talent attraction, leadership and wellbeing with the colleagues of the HR teams and stakeholders? Then you’re the person we’re looking for: an experienced Manager HR Advice & Talent Attraction and HRMT member!
What will you be doing?
- You will provide coaching leadership to enthusiastic HR professionals: the HR Advisors Services (5 colleagues at HRM central) and the HR Advisors Departments which are seconded to the departments (25 colleagues) and the Talent Attraction Team (4 colleagues).
- As Manager HR Advice & Talent Attraction, you will work together with the HRMT and all HRM colleagues on the development program for HR service provision within TU/e.
- You will manage the HR advisors and recruiters on the basis of the HRM strategy roadmap, the to-be-developed HRM implementation plan and HRM (multi-)annual plan. You will work with your teams on strengthening a culture of learning & development, vitality & job satisfaction, organizational development, strategic workforce planning, talent & leadership development and labor market & inclusion.
- You will facilitate the HR professionals in their further development into strategic discussion partners for the department board, management team and managers. You will manage and embody the core values of trust, ownership and collaboration and will motivate the HR professionals to continue in their development.
- With your strategic insights, you will professionally transform organizational objectives and sensitive administrative issues into policy themes and work processes which you steer towards results.
- You will contribute to change-oriented initiatives in the area of organizational development and making the organization more agile.
- You will work with the teams to identify and fulfill (internal) customer requests. You will represent the voice of the customers in the HRMT. You will be a discussion partner at all levels of the organization and will easily switch between them. You will advise the management and/or board on the HR themes on which your teams are working.
Excited by this challenge? Great! Do the following points sufficiently match your experience, ambition and profile? Then we’d like to hear from you!
- You have held various HR roles, including strategic HR advisor/business partner and manager to professionals. As a result, you can be a solid, connection-making discussion partner within our MT.
- You have completed relevant academic education, preferably complemented by training and/or experience in the field of organizational/change management. You have a clear vision of HR and have a backpack full of current HR tools and insights.
- You are inspiring and innovative, a good discussion partner who easily switches between operational, tactical and strategic levels, and you are the connecting HR link between the HRM service, the HR advisors and the departments and services.
- You have a good sense of managerial relationships and the academic administrative environment and know how to maneuver these in a connected, results-oriented manner.
- You have an energetic and optimistic personality with good sense of humor.
- With your energy, decisiveness and perseverance, you get things done with HR (chain) partners and achieve concrete results that live up to our ambitions.
- You have extensive experience in managing and coaching HRM professionals, preferably in an academic environment. As a manager, you have an eye for people in which collaboration, coaching and seeking connections is your second nature.
- You have an affinity with HR innovation, technological (automation) developments, privacy and data in the HR field.
- You will become part of our beautiful TU/e community with 11.000 students, 5000 employees and 90 nationalities.
- An employment contract and salary in accordance with scale 13 (max. €6.444,-- in accordance with the CAO NU).
- Attractive terms and conditions of employment, such as 41 days of vacation for a 40-hour work week, 8% vacation pay, 8.3% end-of-year bonus, a generous employer’s contribution to the ABP pension scheme, homeworking facilities, reimbursement of travel costs, a selection model, on-campus childcare and excellent sports facilities.
- We believe that it is important that our employees continue to develop themselves and we offer various facilities for this.
- Employees can work in a hybrid manner. Do you bring the right expertise but live a bit further away?We warmly invite you to still respond to this excellent challenge!
Informatie en sollicitatie
The service consists of approximately 100 colleagues and is composed of the HR Services & E-HRM, HR Advice, Policy, Learning & Development and OSHE&R divisions.
SQUAD is a relevant step in achieving our Strategy 2030 objectives and offers HRM opportunities to strengthen HR service provision, collaboration and processes. HRM started the SQUAD program in April. This will last until the end of 2022, with implementation of the HRM Change Plan in 2023. As Manager HR Advice & Talent Attraction and a HRMT member, you will be and bring the change needed to deliver optimal HR service provision. You will contribute to the HRM SQUAD program and initiate the further development of HR Advice & Talent Attraction and the positioning of the Manager HR Advice & Talent Attraction, through which the current role and division of labor in the HRMT may also change.
Eindhoven University of Technology
TU/e is a leading Dutch university that educates students and advances knowledge in science and technology for the benefit of humankind. We strive to be an internationally leading academic institution that pushes the boundaries of science and technology. We educate engineers of the future, who combine in-depth knowledge of technology with the skills to tackle challenges around the world. We create responsible innovations and make contributions to societal challenges in close partnerships with society and industry. And we have a strong and recognizable voice in the academic and public debate about technology and its impact on society.
TU/e is a community of academics, support staff, students and partners. People are the heart and soul of TU/e, so it is of great importance to maintain the distinctive Eindhoven atmosphere and to nurture a personal, welcoming and vibrant environment that enables individuals and groups to grow professionally and personally. Four core values represent what we stand for as a TU/e community: Personal, Open, Engaged, Curious.
Additional information can be found at:
Our university: https://www.tue.nl/en/our-university/
Research within TU/e: https://www.tue.nl/en/research/
Our campus: https://www.tue.nl/en/tue-campus/
Questions about the position can be sent to Mariska Brzözek, HRM Director (m.brzozek[at]tue.nl), or Suzan Rondeel, HR Advisor HRM (s.rondeel[at]tue.nl).
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and résumé via the ‘apply now’ button. Diversity and equal opportunities are very important to us. We look forward to hearing from you regardless of your background, sex/gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.