Information Management & Services
Are you an IT enthusiast who wants to rise above yourself, in your profession and as a person? Do you want to be challenged every day? At the TU/e, scientists and students continuously create the unthinkable. The strength of the IT landscape is their key to success and, hence, so are you. These creative minds expect you to offer them a solution for tomorrow that doesn’t exist today. Together we are building the high performance backbone that this epicenter of science and technology demands. Are you driven by taking ownership and do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? We like to get in touch with you!
You as Integration Consultant, in collaboration with researchers, realize customized IT sustainable solutions realize customized IT solutions, while maintaining a sustainable environment. You are part of a multidisciplinary team in which you share your knowledge and expertise. This enables you to facilitate researchers at TU/e level in conducting their research. You facilitate in the needs of research, so that scientists can focus on their most innovative work. You will also have the opportunity to build up an extensive network and specialize in relevant research areas.
- You have a minimum education of a Masters degree or PhD degree, with several years of experience with conducting research and able to convincingly communicate with scientific staff;
- You actively maintain relationships with customers and suppliers;
- You identify the wishes and needs of researchers to proactively provide customized IT solutions;
- You are a pleasant discussion partner for both scientists and internal services, thereby mediating between organization and innovation;
- You initiate action to innovate existing products and services;
- You have affinity with one or more of the following techniques: High Performance Computing, research data management, data science, machine learning or other AI related topics.
- Learning to work at different levels within the organization and giving you the opportunity to further develop your substantive expertise;
- Working at an inspiring campus where we work for the benefit of humanity, where you have plenty of room for personal development and growth (e.g. following courses/training);
- Salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the Dutch Universities and depending on education and work experience, salary scale 10 or 11 with a minimum of € 2.709,-- and maximum of € 4.978,--(CAO-NU);
- An attractive package of fringe benefits, including excellent work facilities, sports opportunities on campus, extra holiday allowance 8% in May, end-of-year bonus of 8.3% in December and 41 vacation days per year.
Informatie en sollicitatie
Questions? Elly van den Eertwegh (Talent Attraction Consultant) will be happy to answer them, e.a.m.v.d.eertwegh[at]tue.nl.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply using the ‘solliciteer nu’-button.
The selection of applicants and the job interviews will start immediately until we find enough suitable candidates.
Interim or agency? If we need you, we know where to find you.