Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Are you ready to inspire, coach and manage a team of 15 health, radiation protection experts and safety specialists? We like to get in touch with you!
Dienst Personeel en Organisatie
As HSE Manager, you and your team are part of our Human Resources Management division. HRM initiates, advises and supports the TU/e organization and TU/e employees in the entire HRM area. The HRM division has a total of 90 enthusiastic colleagues in various HRM positions.
Your team includes: safety specialists, occupational hygienists, radiation protection experts and technicians. Together with your team, you are responsible for developing TU/e's broad policy, advising, supporting, and guiding management, staff, and students. In addition, you will contribute to the enforcement of legislation and regulations and thus to an (environmentally) safe and healthy working environment at TU/e.
People are the heart and soul of Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). With excellent research and educational programs, we are part of national and international academic networks. We participate in partnerships with industry and civil society organizations, and we are the academic heart of the technology region ‘Brainport’. TU/e has the ambition to become one of the leading universities in science and technology. In the coming years, we will strengthen our basis in fundamental research, invest in individual research talent and develop leadership in interdisciplinary research themes. Three challenges are fundamental to our vision for 2030: a sustainable world, the technological revolution and the impact of technology on society.
- Managing a team of 15 employees;
- Professional integration of multiple disciplines (safety, health, environment and radiation protection) and ensuring multi-disciplinary collaboration;
- Member of the Integral Safety Governance Board and the Integral Safety Program Team; Participate in multi-disciplinary projects aimed at integral safety;
- Translating the strategic objectives of the TU/e into the annual plan of the department;
- Finance, management information and the quality of the department;
- Ensuring that the right contacts are established and maintained with strategic stakeholders such as deans, heads of services and directors.
- Minimum education required is a master’s degree in a related field;
- Extensive people management experience in relevant fields;
- Strong connector with a customer-focused mindset; someone who knows how to realize and improve cooperation between people and departments;
- Decisive, result-oriented and analytically strong. Able to assess risks and scenarios, focused on results and safety;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English (C Level);
- A good sense of humor!
- A team in which professionalism in learning and development is key;
- The salary is in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the Dutch Universities and depending on education and work experience, salary scale 13 with a minimum of €5.039,= and a maximum of €6.133,= (CAO-NU);
- Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary;
- Excellent on-campus children day care and sports facilities;
- Working at an inspiring campus where we work for the benefit of humanity.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
Informatie en sollicitatie
Questions? Elly van den Eertwegh (recruiter) will be happy to answer them, e.a.m.v.d.eertwegh[a]tue.nl.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply using the ‘solliciteer direct’-button.